Wednesday 10 April 2013

This is my final assignment for Radio Writing in semester 2  @ the Loyalist College  Radio Broadcasting program. the first year has been a interesting but enjoyable time. as a mature student coming back to school it was a daunting if not formidable task of herculean proportions !!! 

I chose David Wilcox as the subject of my 10 minutes  Roc-umentary for a few reasons, the main one is that I really like his style of guitar playing and his live performances can be quite legendary at times.....Also I had the pleasure of catching up with David last august in Kingston before a gig and had a ten minute interview with him. The insight and knowledge of David music made me want to share with you the passion and love David has for music.


I have included the many facets of Davids career spanning from his early beginnings to his present day life. David is happily married and is currently working on a solo album of just him and his guitar music he calls a good feel on the sitting on the porch music..David continues to gig when possible and still maintains a summer festival circuit presence. Don't miss your chance to see a Canadian music legend in the making !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment